Re: at91 watchdog on eb42

davarn@free.fr writes:

> Hello,
>
> The change is really the minimum, even if it is quite important.
> Tis is due to the fact that on eb42 board, if Interrupt is used in init_hw, the
> object is not already intialized so the attach function assert.
> Moving it in the start function make the thing work, and does not change the
> behavior at all.
> To be closer to the original code, it is necessary to investigate object
> intialization on eb42 board.

I was also concerned about changes to var_io.h. Your patch seems to be
deleting large numbers of definitions. I'm also not sure what the
change to AT91_US_BAUD() is going to do.

The problem with the interrupt object can be fixed by adding
CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI() to the interrupt object definition:

static Cyg_Interrupt wdint(
    CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_WATCHDOG,
    INT_PRIO,
    0,
    isr,
    NULL
  ) CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI( CYG_INIT_DRIVERS );

This only seems to affect some targets, we haven't worked out why
this is yet.