Re: jtst ecos porting

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:42:41PM +0200, Andrea Michelotti wrote:

Hi Jonathan,
I re-posted jtst ecos porting patch to you, I aligned it with the current
status of cvs.
But it's becoming difficult to follow ATMEL sites and some customer that ask
updated version of eCos with the jtst port.
I know you are very very busy; I would like only to know (to do my
schedules) when do you think this port could be integrated into CVS.

Hi Andrea

How does this port stand in terms of copyright transfer? You or Atmel
are not apper on our list of people with copyright agreements.

Please could you take a look at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

The assignment is okay, I hadn't updated the assignment list :(.