Re: AT91 Daughther board support

Hi Luis

de_sousa_luis wrote:

I have a memory extension board with ehternet controller to be used with the
ATMEL AT91 evaluation boards.
I want make some changes in REDBOOT so that I can use the extra hardware.
I know that the AT91EB55 is already suppported, I want to use the AT91EB55 and my board.
My board have 2 MB of SRAM 1 MB of flash memory and the CS8900A-CQ3 Ethernet controller, with this I think that Redboot can improve a lot on this platform.
What I need from you is some guidelines, on how to get started, meaning, I know that the CS8900A is supported on ecos, I'm working on the flash driver, but where should I place the new files that I write ?
Is it possible to add ethernet support for redboot so that I can download via the ethernet port instead of the serial port ?

This ecos-maintainers list is really for eCos maintainership issues only. Can I suggest that you re-post on the ecos-discuss list?

John Dallaway