looking for mutex usage

Dear maintainers,

I'm a researcher in computer science at the
University of California, Santa Cruz.

In my research group, we are developing a tool
that analyzes the synchronization
skeleton of multi-threaded programs.

We are focusing on eCos as our testbed, but
we haven't been able to find an interesting
test case so far.

Can you suggest any open source eCos application
that makes non-trivial use of synchronization primitives
like semaphores and mutexes?

Thank you for your help, Marco Faella

-- Postdoctoral Researcher University of California, Santa Cruz

mfaella@soe.ucsc.edu