This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Japanese edition of eCos book was released
- From: Masaru Yamanaka <yamanaka at x dot email dot ne dot jp>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org,yamanaka at x dot email dot ne dot jp
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:57:08 +0900
- Subject: Re: Japanese edition of eCos book was released
- References: <200501040400.j0440RKk000352@ascomax.hasler.ascom.ch><200501040400.j0440RKk000352@ascomax.hasler.ascom.ch>
Thank you so much for your quick action.
I've confirmed it.
At 11:42 2005/01/04 +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:04:02PM +0900, Masaru Yamanaka wrote:
> > Greetings eCos Maintainers,
> > This is Masaru Yamanaka worked for eCos a couple years ago at Red Hat Japan.
> > A Japanese edition of eCos book or "EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT WITH eCos"
> > originaly written by Anthony J. Massa was released in Japnan at the end of
> > 2004. If you can, could you please introduce this on the eCos web page as a
> > topic?$B!) Please refer to a web page of this book below.
> > http://book.mycom.co.jp/book/4-8399-1633-0/4-8399-1633-0.shtml
> > Thank you in advance,
> > Masaru Yamanaka
> Hi Masaru
> I've added a reference to the book on the documentation page.