Re: Porting linux driver to ecos

Jack Sun wrote:
Hi,

I would like to port the wireless driver source code from linux to
ecos on my platform.
Is it easy to do

Probably very difficult indeed.

and what I need to take care in your experience?

If you were to start anywhere, I'd suggest updating the FreeBSD stack port to the latest version, which would allow you to incorporate the FreeBSD stack's wireless support. Unfortunately the stack update is required as (if I recall correctly) the code is not standalone but depends on other changes that have taken place in the network stack.