Re: CAN bus knowhow?

Hi Gary and all eCos maintainers

Gary Thomas wrote:

>>Does anybody have any know how with CAN buses?
>>
>>The contribution by Uwe needs reviewing by somebody.
>
> I do.  I'll try and look at it soon.  Does his assignment cover
> such a work?

eCosCentric already has a generic CAN I/O layer and we are keen to
ensure that we do not end up with two incompatible CAN APIs in the eCos
world. I will ask Nick Garnett to review Uwe Kindler's patches to assess
the scope for merging of the two APIs. Please hold on checking anything
in until this review is complete.

John Dallaway