eCos on NIOS II (Altera) processor

Hello,
My name is Arie Elias and I am the director of SW development in Iamba
Networks.
We are using the Altera's Stratix II FPGA with NIOS II.
I found out that there is a porting of the eCos RTOS on the NIOS II
processor.
I tried to trace your FAQ but I have some preliminary questions, for
example:
1. The RTOS is royalty-free and license-free so from what "paths" your make
the money?
2. If it is from maintenance, is there a way to get from you an assistant
directly, an expert engineer that will build for us the initial environment?
3. What about a maintenance support in the long run?
4. How much time is needed to establish a working environment on the NIOS II
(Stratix II)?
5. You mentioned that eCos is not Linux! Is it close to Linux concept or to
general concept of RTOS like lets say VxWorks? Is it having a virtual memory
management like linux or common one like standard RTOS? (I specially want to
"feel" the hardware so linux is really frighten me with its memory
virtualization)
6. About the TCP/IP stack - do you know about SIP stack (Voice Over IP) that
running on your TCP/IP stack?
7. Is the TCP/IP stack supporting DNS Client, SNMP-v3, IGMP-v3 and TLS (or
other openSSL)?
8. What about the IDE environment" Do I use Altera's environment?
9. What about debugging? Do I use the Altera's environment? What about
kernel awareness in the debugger?
10. Is the eCos using the Altera's HAL? Altera's environment to get all the
information about the HW directly?
11. Do you have any users that I can ask about their experience with this
RTOS? In Israel or maybe in other places.
12. What about footprint of the eCos environment for the NIOS II?
13. Benchmarks?
14. Do you have a comparison document to other RTOSes running on the NIOS
like: ucLinux, Nucleus, MicroC-OS-II, etc?

These are very preliminary questions but we are here in a very advanced
stage and I just now found out your RTOS and it seems very interesting.
In this case I will appreciate if you can answer me ASAP.

Thanks a lot,

Arie Elias
Director, Software Development

Iamba Technologies Ltd.