This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos AT91SAM7S64 + 256 port
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: "oliver munz @ s p e a g" <munz at speag dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:08:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: eCos AT91SAM7S64 + 256 port
- References: <001101c575e0$6789b7d0$5e188481@cadpad>
On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:38:31PM +0200, oliver munz @ s p e a g wrote:
> I'm porting eCos to the Atmel AT91SAM7S-family.
> Currently the kernel and the AT91 serial-drivers are working. At the
> moment, i write an usb-driver...
> If sombody is intressted, I will send You the package...
I would be interested, i've got a development board in its box on my
desk waiting for something to run on it. There are other people
working on a port so i think it would be a good idea to try to work
with them. Could you post the port to ecos-patches.
We will also need a copyright assignment before it can be incorporated
in anoncvs. Please see: