This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Commentary on the OPL
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:19:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Commentary on the OPL
- References: <42B1733F.6060501@eCosCentric.com>
On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 01:40:31PM +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> We use the Open Publications Licence for our docs as you know. I've
> stumbled across this interesting commentary on it. It's quite interesting,
> to me at least :)...
Was there some requirement for FSF that we change license?