Assignment query

Hi,

I am in the process of doing a copyright assignment.  I have the company
disclaimer taken care of, and am wondering if I can use something similar to
what I have attached to cover the individual writers.  I am trying to avoid
sending multiple assignments to cover the work that we have done and will do
in the future.  So instead of multiple copies of the individual assignment
(one for each of the people that have participated in a port) can I send
something like:  (Please ignore the Red Hat name I will use the latest form
- this example is a couple of years old...)

eCos ASSIGNMENT

	For good and valuable consideration, receipt of which I acknowledge,
DTC Communications, Inc. ("DTC"), hereby transfers to Red Hat, Inc. its
entire right, title, and interest (including all rights under copyright) in
its changes and enhancements to the eCos Operating System and associated
software (herein called the "Software"), subject to the conditions below.
These changes and enhancements are herein called the "Work". The Work also
includes any future changes and enhancements to the Software hereafter made
by DTC, which are also hereby assigned.

	Upon thirty days prior written notice, Red Hat agrees to grant DTC
non-exclusive rights to use the Work (i.e. just its changes and
enhancements, not eCos as a whole) as DTC sees fit; (and Red Hat's rights
shall otherwise continue unchanged).

	DTC hereby agrees that if it has or acquires hereafter any patent or
interface copyright or other intellectual property interest dominating the
software enhanced by the Work (or use of that software), such dominating
interest will not be used to undermine the effect of this assignment, i.e.
Red Hat and the general public will be licensed to use, in that program and
its derivative works, without royalty or limitation, the subject matter of
the dominating interest. This license provision will be binding on DTC's
heirs, assignees, or other successors to the dominating interest, as well as
on DTC.

	DTC hereby represents and warrants that it is the sole copyright
holder for the Work and that it has the right and power to enter into this
contract.  DTC makes no other express or implied warranty (including without
limitation, in this disclaimer of warranty, any warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).

Agreed:

For DTC Communications				For eCoscentric:

Date:						Date:

[Please print your name here]
DTC Communications, Inc

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]
USA

[What year were you born?]
DTC was incorporated in ????.

[Please write your email address here]
Eric_Pauer@dtccom.com

[Please write your address here, so we can mail a signed copy of the
agreement back to you]
DTC Communications, Inc.
ATTN: Eric Pauer
486 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063

[Please write a brief description of the contribution]
This contribution consists of OMAP variant ports and associated platform HAL
ports and device drivers.

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]
None

Thanks!

Tom Chase
Software Engineering Manager
DTC Communications, Inc.
486 Amherst Street, Nashua NH  03063-1224
Phone:  (603) 546-2128
Fax:  (603) 880-6965
Email: tomc@dtccom.com

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.