Website Suggestion

Hello

My name is Joe Butch and I'm with IntellectualPropertyLawFirms.com. Our
site is dedicated to informing the public about differnt types of
intellectual property law as well as providing the service of locating
local attorneys and law firms for anyone in the United States.

We have recently come upon sourceware.org and we believe that your
site's audience will take advantage of the service we provide. That's
why we would like to inform you about our site and to propose
submitting our link to your web page located at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

Our site information is:

specializing in intellectual property litigation. Cases handled
including trade secrets Laws, copyright law, patent law and antitrust
law.

We would appreciate it if you could include a link to our site on your
web page.
Thank you and all the folks at sourceware.org for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Joe Butch
Intellectual Property Law Firms
100 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 1050
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33309
webmaster@intellectualpropertylawfirms.com
1-800-631-5158 Ext. 225

NOTE: If you have receieved this email in error, please forward it to
your webmaster and they will know what to do.

{To opt out from future emails, please reply to this message with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject box.}