This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos for AVR32
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: david dot barrass at geo-track dot co dot uk
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:05:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: eCos for AVR32
- References: <Vdbpe5k6.email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:00:26PM +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I am currently playing with a development kit for the Atmel AVR32
> processor which is running Linux. I was wondering if you know whether
> anyone is working on a port of eCos to this architecture.
Not that i know of. It might be worth asking on the ecos-discuss
> If not, I
> would be interested in doing the port. Where do the porting/CVS useage
> guidelines live?
There is a HAL porting guide as part of the main reference manual:
And there is information about anoncvs access at: