This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot Support list to Realtek ! ( Urgent )
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: RyanKao <ryankao at realtek dot com dot tw>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org, NIC FAE <nicfae at realtek dot com dot tw>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:50:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedBoot Support list to Realtek ! ( Urgent )
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi RedBoot fellows
> I am Realtek Lan FAE Ryan.
> Our customer is asking that does RedBoot defaultly support which Realtek Lan
> Could you advise?
> We expect that you can support 8139/8169/8169 lan product.
We do support the 8139 in general. There is usually a minor amount of
integration required to make it work with a specific platform but there are
examples to copy from elsewhere that would probably not need to be changed
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine