Upgrade to Bugzilla 3.0

eCos maintainers,

Over the next couple of weeks, before 25th May, we will be upgrading
bugzilla.ecoscentric.com (alias bugs.ecos.sourceware.org) to bugzilla
3.0.  Our current version of Bugzilla (2.18.6) has been end-of-lifed by
the bugzilla team.

The upgrade should take no more than 10 minutes, mainly because we will
be doing several dry runs and importing eCosCentric customizations prior
to the live upgrade, during which
bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/bugs.ecos.sourceware.org will be unavailable.

If anyone has any preferred dates or definitely not dates, please let me
know what they are.  I will co-ordinate with jld regading eCosCentric
dependancies.

-- Alex