Copyright Assignment

Hello,

shortly I received a letter from eCosCentric concerning the transfer of my copyright assignment to FSF.

In this letter is written that the copyright assignment concerns:

eCos port to Evaluation design O/S Kit for H8S/2674.

Does this mean that all my other work (platform ports, CAN I/O framework, several CAN drivers) is not covered by this copyright aasignment? Does this further mean that I need a new copyright assigment for every new piece of code I contribute or does one copyright assigment covers all future contributions?

If the other stuff is not covered by this copyright assignment then I would need to assign further copyright assignments concerning the CAN and the other stuff.

I would like to ask you for a copyright assignemnt form for me personal:

Uwe Kindler
Eichenweg 2
04626 Schmoelln
GERMANY