This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: wxWidgets tool
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Andy Jackson <andy at xylanta dot com>
- Cc: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>, ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:52:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: wxWidgets tool
- Openpgp: id=A5FB74E6
- References: <472EEF5E.email@example.com> <001101c81fa0$b2467710$7001a8c0@Kimbara>
Andy Jackson wrote:
> Hello John,
> I sent the assignment off on October 15 and I've not heard anything since.
> Is there any way that you or I can chase this?
I have had a response after chasing this. The FSF had a look and they have
not received it. They say that with the vagaries of international post this
does happen more often than they would like. They have recommended replying
again to the acknowledgement mail you received when the FSF sent you the
assignment, and they will send another one, no big deal.
Shame about the delay, but there you go. Thanks in advance for doing it :-).
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------ Opinions==mine