Re: copyright assignment

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 11:52:37AM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Bart Veer wrote:
>> Just to let people know, I have received the email from the FSF
>> confirming that my copyright assignment has been processed.
>
> Great!
>
> So we just need confirmation from Andrew now. Andrew, have you been able to
> send yours off?

It is proving to be a problem. The Ascom legal adviser is saying Ascom
should not sign the company part because its not part of my Ascom
work. I checked my contract and it only says work i do as part of my
contract is Ascom property. There is unfortunately, no opposite
wording, ie work that is not part of my contract is mine. Jonas
Jacobson from the FSF has seen my contract (in German, he said he has
somebody who can translate) and still insists the company signs there
part. Jonas is now supposed to be directly talking to Ascom's legal
adviser, but i've not heard anything for over a week. I'll remind
Jonas.

        Andrew