This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Accidental disclosure of eCosCentric knowledge
- From: Simon Kallweit <simon at weirdsoft dot ch>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:31:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Accidental disclosure of eCosCentric knowledge
- References: <48B7E773.firstname.lastname@example.org> <48B80222.email@example.com>
I just hoped it could be removed in the official sourceware mailing list
archives. Of course, the distribution cannot be reversed. Is there
anything that can be done about the original list archives?
Jonathan Larmour schrieb:
I write to you because I made a huge mistake. I accidentially disclosed
valuable information concerning eCosCentric, after we have signed an
NDA! Can you please remove the following message from the
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list as soon as possible. We
would be really really greatful!!!
That is not possible. The mail will already have been distributed to all
list members, and publically archived on many mailing list archives around
the net - at least nabble, gmane and sourceware.org itself. There's nothing
which can be done.