Re: [ECOS] Cortex/STM32 Port

Jonathan Larmour schrieb:
Simon Kallweit wrote:
Also please note that anyone working on the code should get an FSF copyright assignment as soon as possible. This is absolutely necessary to get the port into the official eCos repository, which has to be of high priority in my opinion. I for myself already got an assignment.

Hi Simon, are you sure about this? I haven't heard anything from the FSF, and a check of their assignment records does not show anything. Have you actually received a signed assignment from the FSF, or do you just mean you've started the application process?

Sorry, I was a bit inprecise. I actually got the contract from FSF, but wasn't able to return a signed copy yet, as my employeer needs to sign too, and was on holidays the last two weeks. So yeah, I'm in the process.

Simon