Re: update ARM platform HALs

Gary Thomas wrote:
Jonathan Larmour wrote:

Actually there is one exception that should probably not be arm-eabi which is the AEB target, which is arm7di and so can't work with the new tools. Sorry I should have mentioned that yesterday Bart. Maybe it's worth putting that one back, but it may not be worth even that effort since no-one will be using it... I think it hasn't been sold for going on 10 years now.

... but someone was actually asking about it in the last few months.
Better to try and not break things, if possible, no matter how old.

There's the answer then :-).