This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos 3.0 beta 1 punch list #1
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>, ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:56:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: eCos 3.0 beta 1 punch list #1
- References: <4985E0F9.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bart Veer wrote:
"John" == John Dallaway <email@example.com> writes:
John> b) CDL changes to split compiler warning flags out into a
John> separate CDL option. (bartv)
This is now complete. I have now finished in the hal/ directory, so I
have no objection to people checking in more changes in there.
The other thing that had been said before while there was a code freeze
was the init priority and io/flash changes. Ping me on IRC tomorrow
(Wednesday) and we can talk about whether it's ok to unfreeze things.
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine