Re: ecos-v3_0-branch

John Dallaway wrote:

I will add some extra components in Bugzilla for the new infrastructure packages. Do we really need to split out documentation into separate Bugzilla components? Of course, if we did this consistently it would double the number of Bugzilla components.

Since not everything has documentation, I wish ;). Personally I would say not split documentation out separately. It used to be relevant when we had a separate person dedicated for doing all docs, but not now, nor is it likely to be the case again.

*See us at Embedded World 2009, Nürnberg, Germany, 3-5 Mar, Stand 11-300*
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine