This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos 3.0 updates
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:59:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: eCos 3.0 updates
- Openpgp: id=A5FB74E6
- References: <49A420E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gary Thomas wrote:
> I assume that checkin/updates for this go on the ecos-v3_0-branch?
Yes but primarily for fixes only. Anything more major should probably be
double-checked on this list. See mail from jld of 2009-02-22 09:17:
"The ecos-v3_0-branch is now tagged and unfrozen. However, please limit
changes on this branch to patches which directly address issues in the
eCos 3.0 beta 1 release.
It would be helpful to ensure that a Bugzilla issue is raised (version
== "3.0beta1") for each patch so we can readily review what has been
fixed and what is outstanding."
*See us at Embedded World 2009, Nürnberg, Germany, 3-5 Mar, Stand 11-300*
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------ Opinions==mine