Re: NAND & YAFFS

Rutger Hofman wrote:

> Another reason that I think eCosPro has not chosen the wisest course
> here is the shadow it throws into the future. Isn't it an unattractive
> proposition for anyone who would want to contribute that they will only
> afterwards be informed that their work may be out-competed by eCosPro
> themselves?

I have already responded to Rutger privately and am sure eCosCentric
will respond in due course. In the meantime, I would like to remind
everyone that the eCos maintainers operate independently of any
commercial organisation they may be a affiliated to. They try to ensure
the best possible outcome for the eCos project at two levels:

a) Technical progress
b) Health and growth of the user community

Be assured that all contributions are evaluated on their own technical
merits and that the views of the community will be taken into account.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer