Re: NAND & YAFFS

My NAND flash package currently has no synthetic target support. I commit to making one (possibly based on work started by Simon Kallweit, if he is willing to share that with me) in the shortest possible time if my package will be accepted into eCos.

In the meanwhile, Televic.be, who wrote a NAND controller driver for my NAND package for their board (Atmel ARM9: AT91SAM9260), have privately told me that they are willing to publish their driver source.

Rutger Hofman
VU Amsterdam