Re: Commercial postings on ecos-discuss etc

[Again, apologies for the duplicate to those on direct copy]

Gary,

Gary Thomas wrote:
> [...]
> I have more problems with this whole discussion than I do at all to
> the original posting.  John's survey request doesn't even come close
> to being considered improper or illegal in the U.S.  Additionally,
> I certainly don't know about the intricacies of UK law in these areas
> and most certainly am not interested in being a policeman.
>
> There have been many postings to eCos-discuss in the past that went
> even further than this that weren't labeled COMMERCIAL and I didn't
> hear the uproar then.  Maybe this is just a case of fallen-out
> colleagues?
> I don't know, but I'm done thinking about it and will probably not
> continue to read this thread anymore...

I apologise for raising this topic, although it has helped address
certain issues. I will not be pursing this line anymore.

-- Alex Schuilenburg

Managing Director/CEO                                eCosCentric Limited
Tel:  +44 1223 245571                     Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive
Fax:  +44 1223 248712                             Cambridge, CB5 8UU, UK
www.ecoscentric.com             Reg in England and Wales, Reg No 4422071