This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: submit process
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: "Choi, David" <David dot Choi at micrel dot com>
- Cc: "Li, Charles" <Charles dot Li at micrel dot com>, eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:16:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: submit process
- References: <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CAC@MELANITE.micrel.com> <4B6BD6D8.email@example.com> <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CAD@MELANITE.micrel.com> <4B6C5F41.firstname.lastname@example.org> <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CD3@MELANITE.micrel.com> <4BB0CEE1.email@example.com> <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CD9@MELANITE.micrel.com>
Choi, David wrote:
> Based on your suggestion, I filled [the assignment request form] and
> sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org last week.
> But I have not received any feedback until today. I want to check the
> status. What should I do?
The FSF will prepare a copyright assignment document and send it to you
by the regular postal service. This can sometimes take a while. I would
not assume that the process has failed just yet.
> Is it possible to submit my driver before finishing [process of
> copyright assignment]?
Yes, feel free to submit the driver. It may be of use to other eCos
users in advance of the copyright assignment.