This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: "Choi, David" <David dot Choi at Micrel dot Com>, "Li, Charles" <Charles dot Li at Micrel dot Com>, eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:36:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos
- References: <C43529A246480145B0A6D0234BDB0F0D481CF0@MELANITE.micrel.com> <4BCF3D52.email@example.com>
On 21/04/10 19:00, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On 04/21/2010 11:35 AM, Choi, David wrote:
>> By the way, a couple of month ago, I sent an email, which I believe
>> triggers FSF sending [copywrite assignment document].
>> Until today, I have not received any document about it. I want to know
>> the status but I don’t know how to trace it.
> I've no clue, sorry. Perhaps one of the other maintainers can help?
In the first instance, I would suggest just trying a second time. If that
still doesn't work, I can try and contact someone in the FSF directly.