This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Support for Altera Cyclone IV device
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Gao Feng <GFeng at linsys dot ca>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 08:02:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Support for Altera Cyclone IV device
- References: <4BE083FC.email@example.com>
Gao Feng wrote:
> I am Gao, a electrical design engineer in Linear System Ltd. Recently,
> we are developing a new project, and we try to use eCos as our device
> operation system. We plan to use Altera cyclone IV device. Is it
> supported by the eCos system? If it does not, is it possible to give an
> estimation when the eCos will support the Cyclone IV device? If
> possible, could we ask for some source about possible early
> verification. Thanks.
There is no support for the Altera Nios II architecture in the official
eCos source code repository at present. There are two ports available
I am not aware of any plans to support Cyclone IV parts at present.