This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Replacing CVS - time to vote
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- To: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:39:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Replacing CVS - time to vote
- References: <4BE2F250.email@example.com> <4BE97F24.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/05/10 17:00, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> On 06/05/10 17:46, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>> I'd like people to reply, even if the answer is "don't care". If not
>> everyone has replied by next Thursday, then I'll announce the outcome
> All but one maintainer has now replied, but there is now a majority
> decision regardless: mercurial.
> There were 2 votes for git and 5 votes for mercurial, along with one
> explicit "don't care which".
Just for completeness, the remaining maintainer also replied, giving 6
votes for mercurial, 2 for git, one shrug ;).
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine