This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
STM32 USB driver
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Chris Holgate <chris at zynaptic dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 15:03:33 +0100
- Subject: STM32 USB driver
- References: <9A6ABF3B-1EDF-4866-83DA-804A8D5E14CC@gmail.com> <4B72D656.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Holgate wrote:
> That reminds me - the STM32 USB driver has now had quite a workout and
> is looking pretty stable, so it's probably time to promote it from a
> beta package to an official submission.
I would like to review this driver with a view to getting it checked in.
Can you point me at your very latest code or (preferably) attach it to a
new Bugzilla report at: