This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: bounced emails to ecos-discuss
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Daniel Paape <dpaape at amtelco dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:38:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: bounced emails to ecos-discuss
- References: <26C1D2E6E8BC6149882B48EAC7B139F3870A5E@mail2.amtelco.com>
> This looks to be a problem with the exchange server on our side... but
> (at least) one member who uses gmail has seen the original email. Is it
> possible for someone to tell if the ecos server has rejected the email?
It made it to the archive, and i also received it.
I think the server will filter pure HTML emails. So try sending plain
ASCII, or at least configure your mailer to send both plain ASCII and
HTML encrypted text.