This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Deleting email from mailing list?
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- To: Christophe Coutand <ccoutand at stmi dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 03:25:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: Deleting email from mailing list?
- References: <D6050C555CC56940A7AF3265228302760367301F@mail2.STMIRV01.COM>
Christophe Coutand wrote:
For an unknown reason, when responding a question on the discuss mailing
list, another professional email got attached to my response. I cannot
understand how this has happened but I would appreciate if it was
possible to delete it.
The email is dated from November 15 at 19:41.
It's not easy (and not strictly policy as per
http://sourceware.org/lists.html#archive-archive ), but I did do it.
However the horse has already bolted... there are other archivers out
there such as nabble.com, mail-archive.com, spinics.net, etc.etc. and we
can do nothing about those. That's the reason for the policy, since it's
pretty much futile anyway.
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine