Von: "John Dallaway" <john@dallaway.org.uk>
An: "Bernd Edlinger" <bernd.edlinger@softing.com>
CC: ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. August 2012 22:15:39 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam/Berlin/Bern/Rom/Stockholm/Wien
Betreff: Re: eCos port for Atmel AT91SAM9G45 and similar processors

Bernd

On 21/08/12 13:23, Bernd Edlinger wrote:

> over the last weeks I tried to enter all Softing patches of the eCos O/S to the
> Bugzilla, which might be of general interest. This work is now complete.
>
> As you know, the Atmel AT91SAM9G45 Port was begun by Richad Rauch over two years ago,
> Softing and I added other cool features over the last year too. Actually I expected
> Richard to contribute this Port by end of last year, but unfortunately he has lost
> the interest in that matter. Therefore I decided not to wait any longer.

Thank you for your mail and for taking the time to prepare these
contributions.

In additional to the necessary technical review, all contributions must
be accompanied by a copyright assignment to the FSF before they can be
included in the eCos repository. Details at:

    http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

We would need copyright assignments from yourself and from others within
Softing who have contributed to the development. We would also need an
assignment from Richard Rauch. Do you envisage any issues with obtaining
the necessary assignments from the developers within Softing?

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john