This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Porting mbedtls (former PolarSSL) to eCos
- From: Ilija Kocho <ilijak at siva dot com dot mk>
- To: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Cc: eCos developers <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:35:23 +0100
- Subject: Porting mbedtls (former PolarSSL) to eCos
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am porting mbedtls (former PolarSSL) Ref: https://tls.mbed.org/
security stack to eCos. It is now licensed under Apache 2.0 that allows
linking with proprietary code.
I would like to put patches on Bugzilla for review and discussion but
I'm little bit worried about regulations regarding encryption products.
How do I proceed?