This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] patch size limit
- From: Masato Taruishi <taru at debian dot org>
- To: Gary Thomas <gthomas at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>,ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:44:28 +0900
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] patch size limit
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
At 11 Aug 2002 15:18:50 -0600,
Gary Thomas wrote:
> > How should I handle such patches? Locate the patch somewhere and
> > send the location to ecos-patches?
> Maybe you could break it into a couple of patches?
> Otherwise, putting it someplace the maintainers can get it
> would also work.
Thanks for your advice. I just put the patch on the net.
ecosconfig will be gettextized with the patch. It includes
Japanese message catalog.
The patch is quite a big so I put it at
Debian Project http://debian.org/ - Masato Taruishi <firstname.lastname@example.org>