This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] patch size limit
- From: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: taru at debian dot org
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:20:27 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] patch size limit
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Masato" == Masato Taruishi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Masato> At 11 Aug 2002 15:18:50 -0600,
Masato> ecosconfig will be gettextized with the patch. It includes
Masato> Japanese message catalog.
Masato> The patch is quite a big so I put it at
OK, I have downloaded the patch. I want to think about it a little
bit, there may be a slightly better way of organizing things. Also, in
theory it is still legal to build ecosconfig with Visual C++ (although
I have now deprecated that) so portability is again a concern.