This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: AT91 flash improvements+working reset
- From: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- To: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:36:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: AT91 flash improvements+working reset
- References: <3F135C77.3070504@eCosCentric.com>
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:44:23 +0100
Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> wrote:
> The attached patch implements bootblocks in the Atmel flash driver
> along with various other improvements (particularly with verification)
> and tidying, and updates the AT91 drivers to allow this to be
> Also included are fixes to allow soft reset by watchdog to work with
> the AT91 boards.
you had a patch which implemented bootblocks in the generic flash layer
but said then that you didn't have hardware to test it on..
Do you still think that's a good approach to take?