This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] JFFS2 Garbage Collection Error? (NO! rbtree.c bug)
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead dot org>
- To: Scott Wilkinson <scott at alliantnetworks dot com>
- Cc: "Gary D. Thomas" <gary at mind dot be>, ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:57:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] JFFS2 Garbage Collection Error? (NO! rbtree.c bug)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 18:05, Scott Wilkinson wrote:
> I am continuing to test, but the attached patch seems to do the trick!
Oops. That was definitely introduced by me when I 'converted' the
OpenBSD rbtree code to look like the Linux code and hence be usable by
JFFS2. It isn't a problem in the original.