This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: OpenRISC eCos status
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Robert Cragie <rcc at jennic dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, sfurman at rosum dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:22:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: OpenRISC eCos status
- References: <NMEDLDELHPEFHOMFIJBHMECBCNAA.email@example.com>
Robert Cragie wrote:
At the moment, there are two distributions: That included in the
sources.redhat.com version a that included in a separate snapshot on the
OpenCores site. I assume the OpenRISC part of the code is most up to date in
the OpenCores version but that the rest of the eCos source in the OpenCores
version is lagging behind the sources.redhat.com version.
It would be very useful to get the sources.redhat.com version up to date.
There seem to be some minor outstanding issues to be resolved - would it be
possible to sort these out?
Of course ;). I'm working through my current backlog right now actually
and should get back to that soon.
> If this can't be done soon, I will assume that
the most suitable starting point is therefore the OpenCores version, i.e.
there are no issues with that particular snapshot from an eCos point of
view - am I right?
Not really no, do good ahead.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine