This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: bsd_tcpip cleanup and sysctl support
- From: Nick Garnett <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 28 Jul 2003 15:03:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: bsd_tcpip cleanup and sysctl support
- References: <20030728074742.GX516@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
Andrew Lunn <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Folks
> Attached is a rather large patch which does two things:
> 1) It completes the cleanup of the FreeBSD networks stack that Nick
> started. There are no more compiler warnings now for all the
> combinations of options i tried, including IPv6.
> 2) I added back support for sysctl. I want this for a fresh port of
> the net-snmp code. There is no new code, i just put back the code
> which was taken out when the port of the FreeBSD stack was made to
> eCos. So there is little risk with this. There is CDL to control
> this new code so it will not bloat existing applications.
> Comments please and if i don't receive any i will commit the patch in
> a couple of days.
It all looks fine to me.
Nick Garnett eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com The eCos and RedBoot experts