This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Fwd: RealTek 8139 ethernet driver
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at chez-thomas dot org>
- To: Eric Doenges <Eric dot Doenges at DynaPel dot de>
- Cc: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>,eCos development <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>,eCos Patches List <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 31 Jul 2003 06:27:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fwd: RealTek 8139 ethernet driver
- References: <3F1D03A5.7060306@DynaPel.de> <3F28243D.6090203@eCosCentric.com> <3F290A8D.6060000@DynaPel.de>
On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 06:24, Eric Doenges wrote:
> Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> > Actually ecos-patches is right.
> One more dumb question - what is the correct way to send the code
> to this list ? I prefer the tar approach because that way I don't
> have to remember the correct options to diff (and the code itself
> isn't in the CVS repository yet anyway).
Since it's brand new code, what you sent before is just right.
Providing diffs is no better in this case, but we certainly prefer
them for extant code.
Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>