This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RFC - patch to fix JFFS2 problems to init sectors
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at chez-thomas dot org>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com,'eCos patches' <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 12:27:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC - patch to fix JFFS2 problems to init sectors
- References: <004601c35a9f$cf6b6e10$73dea8c0@lair> <20030804182154.GF7742@lunn.ch>
On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 12:21, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Hi Øyvind.
> The jffs2 stuff has been imported from the mtd distribtion. We try not
> to make changes to files that are part of that distribution since the
> next time we import the latest jffs2 the local changes will cause
> What i suggest you do is get in contact with the jffs2 maintainer,
> David Woodhouse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and see if he will accept your
> change into the main jffs2 tree? That will make our life much easier.
If these changes are acceptable to him (he may want a #ifdef to control
it so it's obvious why they are there), I can make them and push them
to the MTD site (I have CVS commit access there as well).
We do need to see what David thinks about this first.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>