This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Patch: Platform HAL (ecos) port for Samsung's ARM9 processor board, SMDK2410
- From: "Michael Anburaj" <embeddedeng at hotmail dot com>
- To: nickg at ecoscentric dot com
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 04:37:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch: Platform HAL (ecos) port for Samsung's ARM9 processor board, SMDK2410
Thanks a lot Nick,
1. I suspect you are an emacs user, since you left all the *~ files
in. this nearly doubled the size of the patch. For future
reference, adding -x "*~" to the diff line would eliminate these.
2. You didn't include any ChangeLogs in the patch. In this instance
I've written them for you since they are trivial. However,
ChangeLogs from the actual author are to be preferred, and we
maintainers, being essentially lazy, would be far less inclined to
accept a patch without them :-).
I will take note of these points when I make contributions.
Thanks for all the help you & all the others have done, Have a nice day!
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*