This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: EB40 flash driver
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: "Koeller, T." <Thomas dot Koeller at baslerweb dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:25:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: EB40 flash driver
- References: <850597605E79D21182830008C7A4B9CF1EB4263A@COMM1>
On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 04:24:06PM +0200, Koeller, T. wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> it seems something is wrong with your changes, because now
> both the old at91 and the new eb40 flash driver are included
> when building the redboot template. This of course leads to
> build errors.
I've committed your patch. What is strange is that i could build
without a problem. I must of done something slightly different to what
you did which resulted in a good build for me.