This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: fopen/fclose small fixes
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Scott Wilkinson <scott at alliantnetworks dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:46:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: fopen/fclose small fixes
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 03:38:41PM -0700, Scott Wilkinson wrote:
> Attached is a patch file with some small fixes I made to my local tree.
> The following problems are fixed:
> * src/common/fclose.cxx (fclose): fclose would seg-fault if passed
> NULL FILE pointer. Now returns error. Also cleaned up some exit
> paths to call Cyg_libc_stdio_files::unlock()
> * src/common/fopen.cxx (fopen): Cleaned up some exit paths to call