This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: VNC Server update
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Chris Garry <cgarry at sweeneydesign dot co dot uk>
- Cc: eCos patches <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 31 Aug 2003 09:21:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: VNC Server update
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <001801c36fcb$86921270$500ba8c0@jasper>
On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 08:24, Chris Garry wrote:
> The following patch should solve the issue Gary has been seeing with
> colours not displaying properly when the server is ran on big endian
> Also changed is the way the send() function is called - this brings the
> performance of the server with the lwIP stack up to that of the BSD stack.
> (Also improves the performance with the BSD stack.)
> The test application has been updated to be a better example of using the
> VNC server without MicroWindows.
Indeed, this now looks much better on my screen. I'll commit these
changes. n.b. it may be my impression, but it seems slower to me
than before, but I might be dreaming.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>