This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Robert Chenault <robertchenault at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:22:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: bring209changesforward.txt
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
Robert Chenault wrote:
I noticed changes in the QUICC 2.0.9 version that were added to support
RTS/CTS flowcontrol with PPP. These changes were not found when I
pulled the latest copy of the QUICC package dated 04/29/2004. It must
be an oversight that these changes were not carried forward.
This is not an oversight. The eCosPro sources to which you refer
incorporate numerous functional enhancements and stability fixes which
distinguish them from the publically available sources in the CVS
repository. These fixes and enhancements form part of the professional
services offered by eCosCentric and are Copyright (C) eCosCentric Limited.
These particular changes have not yet been contributed by eCosCentric
and therefore cannot be checked into the public repository.