This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiVir D
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Roland Ca?ebohm <roland dot cassebohm at VisionSystems dot de>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:41:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiVir D
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:59:49PM +0200, Roland Ca?ebohm wrote:
> this is the improved port for the ARM Industrial Module
> AIM 711 from Vision Systems GmbH.
This looks much better. But now i've run into a compiler problem. Did
you build a custom compiler for this? The standard eCosCentric
compiler blows up since it appears the compiler libraries are little
endian only where as you a compiling for big endian.